Saturday, August 3, 2013

Time to Vote for Captain Bobby!

Okay friends, your Captain has entered a contest back in the Island homeland to possible get a photo published in the Waikiki Aquarium 2014 Calendar!



So, here's where you come in. Below are my 23 entries with a link directly to each photo's Facebook voting page. Find a favorite or vote for them all :) Yes, you can vote for them all and you can vote every 24 hours until 16 August, so come back here daily and get the easy link to help me get in the calendar for 2014!

Now check out these beautiful photos from my home and vote for one or vote for them all! And come back tomorrow to vote again. BTW, the contest rules stated that the photos had to be taken just from this year, 2013, so it was very limiting. Bummer, brah! I didn't have a lot of time to get back to the islands as much as I had wanted but I think I did get some pretty cool photos.












































Mahalo for Diving with Captain Bobby Mitchel


.

No comments:

Post a Comment