Friday, December 16, 2011

White Sangria

Here's a little Holiday Spirit Dawn made for a recent party we had and it was a hit. I have never heard of "White Sangria" before until someone mentioned the idea of it to me on a recent trip I was on.

Well, I brought home the idea and told Dawn. We decided to try and put something together so Dawn went to the store and gathered ingredients, based on what was in season this time of year. She and I put it together and I began playing with various combinations until I thought I had what would work.


As I mentioned, we served it at a recent party and, yes, it was a hit! So, here it is for all to share and maybe try for yourself during this Holiday season. We have added it to the cookbook in progress, but may alter it a bit in the future, when different 'white' fruits are in season.

Here's the recipe:



Mahalo for cooking with Captain Bobby Mitchel

No comments:

Post a Comment