Monday, May 21, 2012

Bobby's Mixed Plate Hits 3,000!

A big Aloha and thank you to all who visited and return to share in the journey of Bobby's Mixed Plate. My Blog has now been viewed from around the world, as faraway as Australia, Japan, Egypt, the United Kingdom, and, of course, Hawaii. I'm so happy to be able to share something that touches someone's heart, make you stop and think, intrigues, or just gives a reason to smile. From underwater photos, photos from above, and Haikus of inspiration, I've tried to provide a mix of the many beautiful things I hold near and dear in my life. And of course, sharing the plethora of new recipes Dawn and I create, experiment with, or find in the hopes of spreading onoliciousness (another new one!) from the world is also a goal of this Blog.

Last evening, Bobby's Mixed Plate jumped over the '3,000 views' mark with the posting of photos and my Haiku from the Annular Solar Eclipse we witnessed yesterday, 20 May 2012. Thank you for joining me on this journey.


In the coming year, we have at least three dive trips planned back home on Maui, Kauai, and the Big Island of Hawaii, and you can always count on many more views from my office over the world.

And, finally, no Captain would not stop and take moment to thank my editor, sounding board, filter, cooking partner, bestest buddy, dive buddy, life inspiration, and lovely wife, Dawn. Also, no Captain can do it alone and thanks to my First Officer, Kona Kai Waikoloa for her unconditional puppy love and taste tests.

Cheers to a small, yet honorable, milestone and I look forward to the many postings ahead for my friends, old and new, from around the world. I look forward to the launching of Bobby Mitchel Photography's website, continued progress on the book, and hopefully a light to the finality of the cookbook. And remember, on Bobby's Mixed Plate you can join my passenger list, sign-up to follow with e-mail updates, follow posts on Pinterest, or just create a shortcut on your web browser to board and take a trip as often as you like; no assigned seating! ;)

Oh, and try fo' not forget to share Bobby's Mixed Plate wit your friends, eh, brah!

Mahalo for Luvin' Life with Captain Bobby Mitchel



.

No comments:

Post a Comment